GovAssist Logo

Join the community where American Dreams come true

Whether you plan a short stay in the U.S. or the rest of your life, set yourself up for success from the comfort of your own device.
With a dedicated agent or lawyer by your side. For a single, flat fee
250,000+ Clients served
60+ Travel & immigration consultants
30+ Types of U.S. visas & permits
  • Melisa Barrueco
    Good day. I thank Edgar for the patience he had with me. The truth is that today's times to make a Visa are not normal, and despite that he was always very present. Excellent attention from him.

  • Majdi El Refai
    Abu Dhabi
    Sadiya offered a professional support and continuous follow up. She is a great lady and very professional. Frankly speaking, I heard about your institution from my colleague and now I can confirm he is right. I will also recommend your institution to my network in UAE as many of them need such help and support. Best Regards Majdi

  • Peter Mucheru Matheri
    Everything was very smooth and the services were very fast. There were no long queues and no congestion’s at the embassy. The atmosphere was very friendly.
  • Mario Jose Medal Zuniga
    I am more than glad. It was an excellent service. Fully recommended.
  • Refilwe Madibo
    South Africa
    Jésica has been lovely, highly attentive, hands on and responds quickly and accurately. Thank you to everyone who assisted and keep safe.
  • Rose Kirby
    Very fast and the information provided assisted in queries that I need to know.
  • Haim Rabinowitch
    Excellent and immediate response by Cynthia, a continuous and immediate update, help for any need. It was a pleasure.
  • Mina Alfassi
    Excellent service. Prompt efficient and did exactly what was promised. Very responsive to questions.
  • Jose Contreras Barahona
    Costa Rica
    Expedited and professional service, from Mr. Lugo, a collaborator interested in my visa update process being a success.

Why choose GovAssist

Proven Track Record
Our extensive network of Immigration Lawyers, former U.S. Consular staff and private consultants has over 250’000 cases on record.

Access decades worth of expertise at the click of a button.
Dedicated Live Support
Your dream deserves better than a ChatBot!

Choose an advisor who is familiar with your case and understands your situation far beyond what a google-search can tell you.
Smart Digital Tools
Access our various software-based solutions to minimise the time and energy you spend on repetitive tasks. 

Get insight on the progress of your case from the comfort of your own device.
24/7 Global Assistance
No matter which time zone you call home, benefit from unlimited support on your case, any day of the year.

Our team will happily respond to you in 100+ languages!
No Hourly Fees
Simple, transparent cost structures keep you in control.

Have a personal advisor by your side from start to finish to maximise your chances of success, and stop months from turning into years.
People holding hands

Reunite with your loved ones!

Assess your options for family-based U.S. Immigration and Entry Permits.

Whether you are visiting a relative, or starting a new life with your loved one(s), our team is by your side every step of the way.
Get Started

Live the American Dream!

Dreaming of a new life in the Land of the Free?

Find out how you can move towards a new future in the U.S., with dedicated immigration, green card and citizenship services.
Get Started
Child Celebrating
At the Airport

Visit the United States!

The quickest and easiest way to start planning your short-term stay!

No matter if you have always wanted to visit the U.S., or if you are just passing through on your way to other adventures - your personal advisor will ensure it’s smooth sailing all the way.
Get Started