U.S. Student Visa
don’t let bureaucracy spoil your dreams!
What is a U.S. Student Visa?
Student visas have been created for those who are planning to go study full-time in the U.S. and attend a university, college, school, seminary, conservatory, or any other academic institution. Language courses are also included under this program.
In order to qualify for a student visa, the educational institution you plan to attend must be approved under the SEVP (Student and Exchange Visitor Program), and you must be registered in SEVIS. To prove your registration, you will also need to provide the receipt for your SEVIS fee.
If all of this feels a little overwhelming, don’t worry - our travel & immigration consultants will help you through the journey, from start to finish.
Requirements for a Student Visa
A student visa holder must:
- Have a valid passport, expiring no less than 6 months after your intended date of departure from the U.S. (unless exempt).
- Be registered to attend a study course leading to a U.S.-conferred degree or certificate.
- Be accepted to a SEVP-approved school in the U.S.
- Be registered in SEVIS and have the receipt for the SEVIS fee.
- Hold a common carrier ticket, or any other evidence of transportation arrangements into (and, if it is the case) out of the U.S.
- Hold sufficient funds for travel, accommodation, and other expenses while in the U.S.
- Certify their academic education (previous diplomas, certificates or degrees, as applicable).
- Reside outside the U.S., and demonstrate binding ties to their home country that will ensure they return home after the end of their studies in the U.S.
Some thoughts from our clients
Majdi El Refai
Sadiya offered a professional support and continuous follow up. She is a great lady and very professional. Frankly speaking, I heard about your institution from my colleague and now I can confirm he is right. I will also recommend your institution to my network in UAE as many of them need such help and support. Best Regards Majdi
Good day. I thank Edgar for the patience he had with me. The truth is that today's times to make a Visa are not normal, and despite that he was always very present. Excellent attention from him.
Peter Mucheru Matheri
Everything was very smooth and the services were very fast. There were no long queues and no congestion’s at the embassy. The atmosphere was very friendly.
Mario Jose Medal Zuniga
I am more than glad. It was an excellent service. Fully recommended.
Jésica has been lovely, highly attentive, hands on and responds quickly and accurately. Thank you to everyone who assisted and keep safe.
Very fast and the information provided assisted in queries that I need to know.
Excellent and immediate response by Cynthia, a continuous and immediate update, help for any need. It was a pleasure.
Excellent service. Prompt efficient and did exactly what was promised. Very responsive to questions.
Jose Contreras Barahona
Expedited and professional service, from Mr. Lugo, a collaborator interested in my visa update process being a success.