GovAssist Logo

Thank you for your trust in GovAssist

Green Card holders cannot petition for their married sons and daughters.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that there is no available solution for you. The Green Card holder parent may become a U.S. citizen, thus being able to petition the child (though there is a long wait time).

Talk to an immigration attorney to see what options might exist for your situation.

*The $50 fee is credited to your case if you retain our law firm.

Attorney Strategy Call

• understand all your options •
View all features
Secure 30-minute Video Call
Confidentiality of Information
Straightforward Legal Advice
Fee is Credited to Your Case if You Retain Our Law Firm
Book Now