GovAssist Logo


It looks like you might be eligible for a Spouse-sponsored Green Card. The process is known as a Spouse Visa or CR-1 / IR-1 consular processing. The immigrant receives a Green Card after entering U.S. territory.
Our attorney will review your case, to make sure this is the right fit for you.

Family-Based Green Card

complete service • one-time fee
View all features
In-house Attorney Review
Dedicated Case Manager
Electronic Smart Forms
Progress Status Updates
Interview Preparation
Online Chat Support
Video Call with Attorney
Signature-Ready Application
Start Application